The Waterfalls of Oconee County
Bee Cove Falls
Big Bend Falls
Blue Hole Falls
Cedar Creek Falls
King Creek Falls
Little Brasstown Falls
Long Creek Falls
Lower Fall Creek Falls
Lower Sloan Bridge Falls
Lower Whitewater Falls
Opossum Creek Falls
Reedy Branch Falls
Riley Moore Falls
Station Cove Falls
Upper Fall Creek Falls
Yellow Branch Falls
Directions to the falls:
- From the Junction of SC 28 and HWY 183 in Walhalla, drive west on SC 28 for 8.1 miles and turn right (north) onto SC 107.
- Drive 3.4 miles and turn left (west) onto Village Creek Road, (this is just past the entrance to Oconee State Park).
- Drive 1.8 miles and turn right onto Nicholson Ford Road (FS 775). This is a gravel road.
- Drive 2.2 miles to a parking area on the right.
- Park and access the Foothills Trail at the northwest corner of the lot.
- Hike west on the Foothills Trail (while blazes) for 0.5 mile and turn left onto the Chattooga Trail (black blazes).
- Hike 0.2 mile to Pigpen Falls.
- Continue past Pigpen Falls for approximately 0.2 mile to reach Lick Log Falls.