The Waterfalls of Oconee County
Bee Cove Falls
Big Bend Falls
Blue Hole Falls
Cedar Creek Falls
King Creek Falls
Little Brasstown Falls
Long Creek Falls
Lower Fall Creek Falls
Lower Sloan Bridge Falls
Lower Whitewater Falls
Opossum Creek Falls
Reedy Branch Falls
Riley Moore Falls
Station Cove Falls
Upper Fall Creek Falls
Yellow Branch Falls
Directions to the falls:
- From the Junction of S.C 28 and HWY 183 in Walhalla, drive west on SC 28 for 6.1 miles and turn left onto Whetstone Road
(Oconee County S-193), which is just before the Mountain Top Trading Post.
- Drive approximately 0.7 mile and turn left onto Cassidy Bridge Road (Oconee County S-290).
- Drive 0.9 mile and turn left onto Rich Mountain Road (FS 744, which is gravel).
- Drive 3.3 miles and turn right onto Cedar Creek Road (FS 744C).
- Drive 2.5 miles to FS 2658 (right side of the road) and park by an earth mound, which partially blocks access to FS 2658.
- Hike 0.3 mile down FS 2658 to a "T" intersection and turn right.
- Hike 0.2 mile to a short steep path that leads down to the creek (100 feet before the road ends).
- Cross the creek and follow the faint path downstream to the waterfall.
- This poorly defined path becomes more evident as it skirts the right side of the pool at the base of the waterfall. Be
careful, the sides of the pool are steep, and the path is very narrow.