The Waterfalls of Greenville County
Falls Creek Falls
Jones Gap Falls
Lower Reedy River Falls
Lower Wildcat Falls
Pleasant Ridge Falls
Raven Cliff Falls
Reedy River Falls
Rock Cliff Falls
Rock Quarry Falls
Toll Road Falls
Upper Wildcat Falls
Directions to the falls:
- From Greenville, head north on U.S. 276.
- Just north of Furman, U.S. 25 and U.S. 276 branch off.
- Continue following U.S. 276 for 10.4 miles to where it meets HWY 11.
- Turn right and head North on HWY 11 for approximately 2.5 miles and turn left onto Pleasant Ridge State Park Road.
- Follow the road for about 0.2 mile to a parking area, the trail begins ahead and follows the stream up to the falls.