The Waterfalls of Greenville County
Falls Creek Falls
Jones Gap Falls
Lower Reedy River Falls
Lower Wildcat Falls
Pleasant Ridge Falls
Raven Cliff Falls
Reedy River Falls
Rock Cliff Falls
Rock Quarry Falls
Toll Road Falls
Upper Wildcat Falls
Directions to the falls:
- From Greenville, drive northwest on US 276 to Caesar's Head State Park.
- Park at the Visitors Center and walk across US 276 to the Frank Coggins Trail Head.
- Follow the Frank Coggins Trail 0.8 mile to a footbridge at the brink of Cliff Falls.
- The Frank Coggins Trail ends here at the junction of The Rim of the Gap Trail and the Naturaland Trust Trail.
- Follow the Naturaland Trust Trail 0.3 mile to Firewater Falls.