The Waterfalls of Greenville County
Falls Creek Falls
Jones Gap Falls
Lower Reedy River Falls
Lower Wildcat Falls
Pleasant Ridge Falls
Raven Cliff Falls
Reedy River Falls
Rock Cliff Falls
Rock Quarry Falls
Toll Road Falls
Upper Wildcat Falls
Directions to the falls:
- From Greenville, head north on U.S. 276.
- Just north of Furman, U.S. 25 and U.S. 276 branch off.
- Follow U.S. 276 for 10.4 miles to where it meets HWY 11.
- Continue on US 276 for 1.4 miles and turn right onto River Falls Road (Greenville County S-97). (Watch for an F-Mart convenience store at this intersection)
- Drive 3.9 miles and turn right onto Duckworth Road. Watch for the Palmetto Bible Camp sign.)
- Drive 0.5 mile and turn right onto Falls Creek Road. (Watch for a second Palmetto Bible Camp sign.)
- Drive 0.4 mile (passing the Palmetto Bible Camp on the right), cross a small bridge and park on the left (north). Register at the kiosk.
- From the trailhead, follow the Falls Creek Trail (orange blazes) uphill. You will cross several creeks, including (at 0.7 miles) Little Falls Creek.
- After passing large granite boulders at 1.0 mile, you will descend to a crossing over Falls Creek and a view of Falls Creek Falls at 1.2 miles.