The Waterfalls of Henderson County
Directions to the falls:
- From Brevard, take US 276 south for eight miles to Cedar Mountain.
- Turn left onto Cascade Lake Road and drive approximately 2.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Staton Road (look for the AGFA Plant sign) and drive approximately 3 miles and turn right onto Sky
- Continue on Sky Valley Road for about a mile to a parking area on the right, there is a large open field here.
- The trail leaves the parking lot to the left of a small kiosk, this is Tarkiln Branch Trail.
- In about 0.6 mile, Tarkiln Trail splits off to the left, but rejoins Tarkiln Branch Trail about 0.2 mile later.
- Continue to follow Tarkiln Branch Trail after Tarkiln Trail rejoins it.
- About 0.3 mile follow Grassy Creek Road as it splits off to the left.
- After about 0.3 mile, Wintergreen Falls Trail splits off to the left.
- Continue on Wintergreen Falls Trail to the falls.